Sunday, December 24, 2017

Naughty or nice??? It could easily go either way...

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Merry Christmas Eve from Laurie and all the rest of the Design Team here at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity!  We wish you all the happiest of holidays.

I've found this naughty girl to bring you special Christmas greetings!  I created this card using the Fifties Girl stamp.  She is good for just about any occasion but putting a little Santa hat on her makes her perfect for the holidays.  
 
I stamped her with black ink onto white card stock and colored her dress with red marker.  I gave her a little color in her cheeks and some bright red lipstick.  I cut her out and added the Santa hat.  My background is simply a couple of pieces of holiday scrapbook paper - one red and white striped and the other with some holiday words.  I cut out a cute "naughty or nice" ballot and attached that to the right side.  Then my little holiday cutie goes atop all and this is layered to a white card base.   And since it's Christmas Eve, we'll give her one more chance to be nice!!

Don't forget you can link up all your Christmas or Winter stamped makes to our  
challenge right up to the end of the month.

1 comment:

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Great card I like him very match. Janny