Saturday, February 24, 2018

12 Legs Total

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Cathy here with a card for you.
Over at Lost Coast Portal there is a challenge of more than 2 legs. Well I made a card that has 12....
 So I started off with die cutting a heart out of white cardstock. Then I grabbed my Isle of Aud Animals set.  
 I arranged the stamps the way I wanted on the heart and then I stamped them out with black ink.

Next I grabbed some pattern paper to be the base for my card. I then cut it to size. As I arranging the card I thought it needed a pop of color. So I grabbed a scrap strip of pattern paper that happen to be the reverse side of the paper I was using and added that to the front.
As I was looking at it I still felt it needed more. So I grabbed my sequins and added a few.  Then my card was done. 
Please come and join the fun with More than 2 legs.  You could win some Lost Coast /Carmen's Veranda bucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card!